* Simple setup, even without instructions. Pairing took less than 1 minute to figure out.
* Small, lightweight construction. Easy to carry in a bag without adding an excessive amount of weight or taking up too much space.
* Rubberized grip. I have sweaty hands (thanks, genetics) and even I am able to hold onto this with no problems.
* Great battery life. It charges quickly and the battery lasts for many, many shots. I've been using it for about 5 weeks and I've only had to charge it twice.
* Tight springs and rubberized clamp. The clamp for your device is really tight. I was never worried that the phone was going to fall out. The rubber coating keeps the device safe and the strong springs keep it locked in.
* Difficult to tell when the battery is getting low. If you're going to be using it a lot, you might want to charge it every 2-3 days just to be 100% sure you aren't going to run out of juice when you really need it.
* Doesn't work with some camera apps. I used this with an HTC One M8. This product connects as a keyboard, and the HTC camera doesn't properly recognize the inputs. This is a minor issue, as I was able to get it working flawlessly with the Google Camera app. Just be aware that if your stick doesn't work at first, don't be too quick to blame the product itself. It could be an issue with the camera app.
* No charging cable. Again, this is a minor issue as the unit charges with a MicroUSB. At this point most people have a few extras lying around anyway.
Unfortunately, there's no way to make yourself look less ridiculous while holding up a selfie stick in public. Noot can do a lot of things, but that's not one of them. If you're in the market for a selfie stick, this one is definitely worth the money.